☀️ The Simple Things ☀️ My ideal Saturday is started sleeping in and then making one of my favorites for breakfast: an omelet stuffed with mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach 💛 and an apple dipped into coconut milk yogurt. I am ready for this beautiful, productive, and relaxing day! 💃🏻 #homemadebyttn#ttneats#sodelicious
Beef Taquito Tower 🌯
Preheat oven at 425 degrees.
1. Sautée 1/2 lb ground beef with 1 chopped green pepper, 1 chopped onion, 4 cloves crushed garlic, 1tbsp cumin, 2tbsp chili powder, juice of 1/2 a lime, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until completely cooked.
2. Add a layer of meat mixture to the edge of a flour tortilla topped with shredded Mexican cheese, and roll up.
3. Secure the edges with toothpicks.
4. Brush a light layer of egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1tbsp water) to the top of each taquito.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Top with desired toppings (sour cream, pico de Gallo, guacamole, jalapenos)
Bruschetta Burrata Garlic Toasted Pita 🍅
1. Toast large size pita in the oven at 350F for 2-3 minutes.
2. Take pita out of oven and place about 5-6 slices of burrata cheese on top, and then a layer of bruschetta (chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, chopped basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic).
3. Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps 🥗
1. Marinate chicken tenderloin strips in Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic for 1 hour.
2. Cook bacon on a skillet over medium high heat until crispy.
3. Remove bacon from pan and chop into bits.
4. Add chicken tenderloin strips to hot pan, directly in the oil that the bacon released.
5. Cook chicken about 8 minutes each side.
6. When chicken is cooked through, chop into 1 inch pieces. Combine chicken with chopped celery, juice from 1/2 a lime, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves, salt and pepper.
7. On large romaine leaves, add chicken salad mixture, top with diced tomatoes, avocados, bacon, and green onion.