When I was 11 years old, we learnt about the Great Lakes (HOMES) in Geography class. I never imagined that I would one day be sitting on the edge of Lake Michigan, with a view of the Chicago skyline, preparing myself for a performance at Victory Gardens Theatre! This beautiful, bewildering journey through life never fails to blow my mind (and that of my 11 year old self!) #evergrateful
Ever felt that moment of calm serenity, where everything just felt perfect?
Kutaisi, did just that for me. I'm not sure what it was, the Bagrathi Cathedral behind me or the city lights below.
It was a surreal experience that makes me calm whenever I think of kutaisi
the color of joy••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••26 Things I Wish I’d known sooner
1. When I was a size 6, I was not fat.
2. My family is obsessed with weight and that has nothing to do with me
3. I’ve always been pretty
4. Men don’t leave me, I get bored and they feel it
5. Marriage feels like a cage, yet I know partnership with my one would crack open the hidden beautiful parts of me dying to be seen & heard
6. I love kindness...a fiery intelligence superior or equal to mine coupled with sensuality leave me speechless.... 7. I’ve never met him.
8. Being chubby doesn’t preclude me from being hot
9. There are 2 kinds of women: women who are hot, smart & know it and more successful that me who make great friends who make me better. The rest are envious, passive aggressive wenches that are masters of 1000 little cuts
10. My family has always been immensely proud of me & loved me.
11. I was an arrogant, precocious youngster who used her intelligence like a sword & shield because I felt so profoundly unloved, unprotected & broken
12. I was often raising myself
13. I have always lived a charmed life
14. Surviving is not Thriving
15. I deserve copious amounts of relentless, unconditional love
16. I wasn’t ready then
17. My spirit is way too free to do just one thing for the rest of my life
18. Working, achieving, learning are my raison d’etre...nothing else matters
🎉Happy Birthday to my Loving One 🎉
My 1st Treasure and the Gift that keeps giving 😁
9 years of motherhood began with you. My life has and never will be the same. °
So incredibly proud to be your mama ❤
Orientation camp was an experience indeed. Fun filled, pretty stressful, but I'm grateful for the information shared and the amazing people I met. The journey continues. We'll come out stronger and better. #Adjeks4#evergrateful
The difference between how you sometimes see yourself, and how I see you, could be summed up like this:
You wonder, at times, what it is you might do that you'd be wildly successful at.
And I wonder, at times, how you seem to miss that you already are.
Crazy wild - The Universe #mikedooley ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••thanks for the sunday magic @ashleyelizabethgreen ・・・