Bonfire night is approaching and im noticing more and more fireworks going off...here are some tips to help your furry friends when fireworks are going off☺️ * Make sure your dog gets plenty of exercise earlier in the day.
* Keep your dogs inside during fireworks, preferably with human companionship.
* Neverrrrr ever bring your dogs to a fireworks display. * Provide a safe place inside for your dogs to retreat. If your dog is comfortable in a crate, that is a good option.
* If possible, keep the windows and curtains closed. * Make sure all your dogs are wearing ID tags with a properly fitting collar.
* Give your doggies something fun to do - maybe fill a Kong toy with yummy treats.
* Last year i calmed Bluebell down by giving him a bone to chew on..i sprayed Adaptil spray in the room we were in and i also put lavender around the room.
Most importantly if your doggies come to you for comfort make sure you comfort them and dont make too much of a fuss of the fireworks as they will pick up on it🐶❤️ Keep your doggies safe and happy☺️ #dog #dogs #dogwalker #dogwalking #bonfirenight #fireworks #fireworksafety #animals #autumn #bluebell #calm #happy #bluebellsdogwalking