🙏जिधर देखूं उधर साई, तेरा दीदार हो जाये करम हो गर तेरा साई, तो बेड़ा पार हो जाये तेरे बिन मैं ना रह पाऊँ, मेरे बिन तू ना रह पाये मिलन ऐसा मेरे साई, यूँ बारम्बार हो जाये✍. Follow @sai_baba_mandir_pratap_nagar
“One of the risks of being quiet is that other people can fill your silence with their own interpretation: You’re bored. You’re depressed. You’re shy. You’re sad.. When others can’t read us, they write their own story"
5 Powerful Ways to Stop Absorbing Other People’s Negative Energy.
1. Stop People-Pleasing. It’s important to realize that you can’t make everyone like you and that your worth doesn’t come from the opinions of others.
Love yourself first and foremost and let go of people who bring you down.
2. Keep Vampires At Bay. These people always have time to see you when they need support but are never available when you need help. And the more they complain, the more they find new things to complain about.
Remind yourself that it’s never your responsibility to fix another person’s problems.
3. Say No. It’s important to know your boundaries and speak up when they are crossed.
4. Enjoy “Me” Time. It’s important to give yourself time away from everyone so that you can tune into your own thoughts and desires
5. Take Responsibility. Ultimately, you are the only person who decides how you feel. No matter what environment you’re in, you have the choice to stay strong or to let others have power over you.