Not a lot, but holds a special place in my heart... ALWAYS.
Things have changed but those fun and good memories stay the same... FOREVER.
It wasn’t always sunshine and rainbows but still... GRATEFUL.
1. My grandparents house in the islands. A place I call home.
2. A veranda connected to the grandparents bedroom and another room. Where my grandparents would hangout and eat. One of the best place in the house to have breakfast and watch the street slowly come alive. Best view for sunrise and sunset. This is also the spot where I can check who’s barkada is knocking and calling.
3. Where I would eat and hangout sometimes. The PC is in this room.
4. Where I would hangout with friends. The game console and vhs is here. Also, a full set of Collier’s Encyclopedia and other books.
5. Where I would fly kites with the barkadas and brods. Epic kite battles. Then it rains! All kites = 0, Nature = 1.
6. Where me and the barkadas would do pull ups or sit until the grandparents yell at me to get the fuck down or go back inside the house. Of course go down. That is a no brainer.
7. Where me and the barkadas and brods would hangout and play guitar. Learn and teach each other a few songs here and there and make friends with passersby who also plays or wanting to play or just looking to hangout.
8. The fruit tree that me and the barkadas and brods would eat with a dab of salt. It taste like green mango. Just much much and much sour.
9. A small store where we get our snacks and drinks from. We hang out here, tell jokes, stories, lies, and other stupid dumb shit kids do.
10. Everyone kinda knows me here. I’m a good kid that just gets into trouble quite a lot... still a good kid. It rains pretty often, but that doesn’t stop me and the barkadas from playing outside. We’re badass like that! If there is lightning, never mind. Back in the house. Watch cartoons. No biggie. 👍🏽✌🏽🤙🏽 #offtothenextadventure #letsgoplaces #letsgo #roadtrip #ontheroad #myadventures #adventureawaits #livelife #wanderlust #wander #islander #polynesian #malayopolynesian #iwasthere #neverstopexploring #explore #goodvibes #feelgood #philippines #pilipinas #manila #always #forever #grateful