Announcing… a NIGHTSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST sponsored by @pictureline .
1ST PLACE PRIZE: Free 1-week rental of a camera body and a lens.
2ND PLACE PRIZE: Free 4-weekdays rental of a camera body OR a lens.
The 2 WINNING IMAGES will also be featured on @roycebairphoto.
Check out rentals.pictureline.com for their list of photo equipment. @pictureline is the main sponsor of our @NightScaperConference
JUDGING will be done by the @pictureline staff
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Enter up to three (3) “NightScape” photos (any nighttime sky with an earthly foreground) by using the #PicturelineNightScape hashtag in your Instagram post.
2. Tag 3 other people in the comments below.
3. Follow @pictureline on Instagram.
Contest officially begins on Monday, Feb. 18th
1. Contest begins at 12:01 AM MST on February 18, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM MST on February 22, 2019. Only “NightScape” photos posted on Instagram with the #PicturelineNightScape hashtag are eligible to win.
2. The date the photo was taken or created is not important, but the photo must be the sole creative work of the contest submitter.
3. Contestants submitting more than three (3) images (via the use of the #PicturelineNightScape hashtag) will be disqualified.
4. The Pictureline judges will determine the winners of this contest, and their decision is final and cannot be disputed.
5. Contest winners will be announced here and via Direct Messaging, on or before March 1, 2019.
6. Winners must claim and use their rental prize on or before August 1, 2019, or they will automatically forfeit their prize.
7. Distributions of prizes may subject to rental equipment availability.
8. Winners are responsible for any rental shipping charges or applicable taxes.
9. Employees of Pictureline, Inc. and Stock Solution, Inc. (Royce Bair Photo), and their family members are not eligible to submit images for this contest.
PICTURELINE WILL NOT KNOWINGLY USE YOUR CONTEST PHOTO ENTRIES IN ANY PUBLICATION OR PROMOTION THAT IS NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS CONTEST.
Full contest rules are available at NightscapeBlog.com