My basic top tips to a healthier life!
A few simple fundamentals we can all do to increase general health and well-being.
1. Walk at least 10,000 steps a day
2. Magnesium and Vitamin D are the most common deficiencies, assess blood work and supplement with them.
3. Get more sun.
4. Implement resistance training at least 3 times a week.
5. Supplementing with fish oil - Most of us don’t get enough DHA and EPA - a multitude of benefits.
6. Have more sex - it sounds funny, but it’s a great calorie burner (for some), and has lots of health benefits.
7. Consume lots of vegetables - Micronutrients, Fibre, Minerals, Electrolytes - all the good stuff.
8. Laugh more -> get a funny best friend like @meadesdaniel - Dopamine release!
9. Consume more water - I personally drink around 4-5L a day.
10. Sleep more, and correct sleeping problems if you have them.
10 simple tips, that most of us can do easily and daily, combined with well-planned eating habits and you are on your way.
Most likely no surprises here for anyone, not a miracle list, just the truth, I sometimes think we all get caught up focusing on small modalities and can forget the big picture.
I not only try and improve my client's body composition but utilize these simple things, that sometimes get neglected. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The benefits of being consistent with these simple 10, is not only physical but mental, something a lot of us could focus more on, it is much easier to build a healthy mind and physique simultaneously, then playing catch up later on.